Friday, December 23, 2011

Update

Thought I'd better post an update here before folks feel like there are tumbleweeds breezing through.  With the holidays coming up, I finally have my Christmas decorations done and most of the shopping finished.  Just in time to take them down in a couple weeks :)

After a recent experience with an indie writer friend of mine, I decided to go into the copy editing business.  Basically, I caught *a lot* of errors that went through another "editor" who had the nerve to charge her for shoddy work.  Strangely enough, I thought the business would happen when I wanted it to.  But before I even officially put out the word, I had someone contact me for such work.  I'm both honored and excited to work with her.  When it's published, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

So now that I almost have Christmas stuff done, my only jobs are copy editing, writing, and chasing after my 3-year-old, a.k.a., the evil monkey.  Oh, and cleaning the apartment when the mood strikes.  For those of you wondering where I've been when you've emailed, the answer is, most likely, sleeping.  Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment: