Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome

Just thought I would say a little hello, and then also say something about the novella on my page. This Dark Magic is a story about a man who must navigate a dangerous world of black magic to save his own little corner of the universe. It also happens to be quite silly in places.

I'm currently working on a novel entitled Living with Murder. I am about 20,000 words into it, and have decided to self-publish when it's complete. If you're interested in some of the conversation that led me to this decision, visit

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=11291165&postID=6507941786001430372

Living with Murder is a story set in the not-too-distant future wherein the prison inmate population has exploded. An agency is formed to remedy this problem, and comes to this conclusion: incarceration in private homes. Criminals live with their victims or victim's friends or family. Kirk and Mary Miller find a loophole in the system when their son's murderer comes to live with them as punishment.


Anyway, hoping I'll get to meet some new readers!
~Chryse


No comments:

Post a Comment